[openbeos] Re: Sellingthe fish. :)

  • From: "Brent Miszalski" <misza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 21:50:21 EST (+1000)

I *totally* agree. An active, assertive approach is needed. I recently
checked the cvs for DUN prefs, and noticed it needed some work (note I
am also a student learning c++ & the BeAPI). So, I fixed it up a tad
and sent the results to the author of the app. He has gladly accepted
the code and we'll work together in the future. I thought I may just
mention this to inspire others. Even if you submit the *smallest* bit
of help, that opens the door to more coding. Every little bit helps,
every passive moment does not ;) Maybe this should be in the FAQ? :)

-misza

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Another OS