[openbeos] Re: Sellingthe fish. :)

  • From: Mahmoud Al Gammal <obos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 01:17:11 +0300

I'm supposed to have been on the Preferences Team, and due to lack of spare
time, mainly because of college, my task was assigned to others. I spent the
last few months learning the BeOS API and wrote a Minesweeper clone, and I'm
currently writing a simple painting tool, something similar to Paint Brush,
in my free time because I'm doing other things too. I'd be very happy if OBOS
makes use of these and any future programs, if they're good enough :)
I've contacted the recruiters several times to join the project again with no
replies so far...I'm a CS student & I have good knowledge of C/C++ and the
BeOS API. I really wish I could do something useful for the project, and now
as college is starting in a few days, small tasks that don't require a long
continuous time to be done will be the most suitable...

Hoping to get a reply soon...
Mahmoud Al Gammal