[haiku] Res: Re: Res: Re: Res: Re: Attribution for Haiku website design and theme

  • From: Michael Oliveira <michaelvoliveira@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 18:56:20 -0700 (PDT)

Copyright law, alone, can do few things now.

Since USA (where Haiku Inc. belongs), has subscribed Bern '69 international
treaty
 Cheers,

Michael

________________________________
De: Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Para: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 11 de Maio de 2010 19:57:26
Assunto: [haiku] Re: Res: Re: Res: Re: Attribution for Haiku website design and
theme

(2010年05月11日 15:43), Michael Oliveira wrote:

>Again,
>you give away the right of explore your design to Haiku. You only could
>take it back if Haiku uses it with offensive to you morale.

There was never a transfer of copyright of the work, thus I still have
the exclusive rights granted to me by corpright law and don't need to
resort to moral rights to attest them.

Regards,

Jorge / aka Koki