[haiku] Re: Request: Graphic for R1A2 CD

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:42:29 +0200

Le Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:33:34 +0200, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

Sticking to the same visuals is definitely on the boring side. But not sticking to a common theme and color scheme throughout is a sure formula for a weakened visual identity and brand, especially if you change so often from one development milestone to the next.

Well, development milestones are made to try things out, that may include the CD artwork. It will be nice to have one that we can use for stable releases and have them share the same look (eventually changing things like the background color in order to not mix them up).
So, better change the design now than when we sell millions of CDs :)

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
http://pulkomandy.ath.cx