[haiku] Re: "Pictures" folder? (aka; default folders in /home/ for common media types)

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:37:02 +0200

On 12.07.2012 21:24, Justin Stressman wrote:
True enough. On my Windows install I have most things organized in 2
places, one under my Downloads folder ( C:\Users\Justin\Downloads ),
and the other on my Desktop ( C:\Users\Justin\Desktop ).

Since we have queries, it could be an option to let things like Backgrounds instead query for pictures. The only downside is that if you have many pictures (or whatever), things don't really get better if you get all of them in a single folder. But I'm sure one can improve the presentation of queries to make them actually usable for this.

Bye,
   Axel.