[openbeos] Re: PLEASE use standard make environments

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 23:09:54 +0200 (MEST)

IIRC this is only a wrapper around the Nettle library.
There is an old BeOS port on bebits :
http://www.bebits.com/app/1044

Although the licence is a bit raw and unclear :

-----------

Nettle may be freely distributed provided the entire original unmodified source
(including this file) is included in the distribution. Nettle may be used with
no restriction in both commercial and non-commercial products with the
following exceptions. If source is provided, the entire Nettle source
distribution must be provided as well. Additionally, the Nettle library and/or
the library's author must be credited in the final product's documentation,
splash screen, about box, or wherever appropriate. Finally, any modifications
to the Nettle source must be so documented and maintained separately from the
unmodified source distribution.

Neither I nor anyone else provide any warrantee or guarantee, either implied or
explicit, covering the source in this distribution.

---------