[openbeos] Re: PLEASE use standard make environments

  • From: "Nathan Whitehorn" <nathan.whitehorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 12:07:30 EDT (-0400)

> If you provide a PPC machine for me to work on I'll get them
> working...
>
> I will say this again as the message is obviously not getting
> through...
>
> I am developing on x86 R5 as the current platform. Not BONE, not
> Dano.
>
> I don't have access to PPC so unless someone who does have wishes to
> grant
> me access or do it themselves...
>
> This is supposed to be an OpenSource project - stop whining and do!

Heh, I am. I'd also like to join the net team so I can write a PPP
stack for you guys, and have spent the last two days upgrading your
make system and patching up your code to work on PPC. Expect a monster
cvs commit soon :P
-Nathan

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Feel disillusioned?  I've got some great new illusions ...