[haiku] Re: [OT] Could some mentor give me some pointers regarding GSOC?

  • From: lodewijk andré de la porte <lodewijkadlp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 07:23:13 +0100

> Why is this framework interesting? What development should be done?
>>>

>> Enyo is the API developed by Palm/HP for  webOS 3.x/ the "HP
>> Touchpad"tablet. Open-sourcing was the first step in open-sourcing the
>> whole webOS.

I do apologise for top-posting. It's instinctive. I'd sent:
So originally the only point it made was that it was theirs? Some licensing
issue?

I don't assume to have made any problem with this top post seeing as your
already used to having all the info at the bottom I'm sure you scrolled
down to check the newest message.