[haiku] Master thesis about Haiku OS

  • From: "Miroslav Stimac" <Miroslav.Stimac@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:29:54 +0100

Hello,

First of all, I want to say hello to all uf you.
My Name is Miroslav.
It is a pleasure for me to meet you!

I have been using BeOS since mid of the 90s and from my point of view it was
one of the most interesting operating systems for the PC.
A few years ago I found the website of the Haiku OS project and I have been
reading much about your progress, but sadly I had no time to play an active
part.

I am going to write a master thesis about Haiku OS in fields of Computer
Science. Therefore I have a question:
A part of my thesis will be a survey about the community of Haiku OS.
I am going to create a website with an online survey.
Would it be possible that someone of you, who is the webmaster of the Haiku OS
website, writes a short news on the website about my survey and set a link to
my survey?
I am just asking in advance. I am planning to start my survey in summer or
autumn 2010.

Of course, I would give you the statistical aggregate results of the survey.
Perhaps it will be useful for you to find out more about the community and
their expactations regarding a good OS and Haiku OS.

Please tell me whether it would be OK to add such a news and link to my survey
in a some months?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best wishes,
Miroslav Stimac

--
Haiti-Nothilfe! Helfen Sie per SMS: Sende UIHAITI an die Nummer 81190.
Von 5 Euro je SMS (zzgl. SMS-Gebühr) gehen 4,83 Euro an UNICEF.