[haiku] Re: Master thesis about Haiku OS

  • From: Colin Günther <coling@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:41:07 +0100

Welcome aboard!

Miroslav Stimac schrieb:
By the way:
I have searched for books about Haiku OS in the internet and found nothing.
Are there no books about Haiku OS until now?

Best wishes,
Miroslav

There are no Haiku specific books, but to get a feeling for Haiku's architecture you can use the BeOS based books, too. So the best book is the source code itself, but I know you knew that already :) If you wanne have a book for the History of BeOS I can recommend the BeOS Bible by Scot Hacker, which is the most complete one I'm aware of and it is referenceable in you master thesis, too.

So long
Colin