[openbeos] Re: Logo.

  • From: Pascal Goguey <pascal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 10:44:47 +0900

Hello,

On 2002.04.20, at 06:33, John M. Gabriele wrote:

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet (I haven't followed
this highly technical thread very closely) but I think one
reason this phallic thing keeps coming up (oh geez) is that
the letter 'O' in the OpenBFS logo in not very prominent. It
looks almost not there so the word in the logo gets percieved
as penBFS, which is two letters away from something else.

Yes, I was just wondering is there is any mathematical trick to replace BF by i...

And, like others have said; the big black shape sticking
out the right doesn't help either. Nor the carrot poking
at the circle in the middle. :)

Yes, and there is a screw in the middle...

Well, a hole about to be screwed by a carrot... And there
are still people who deny that this logo has something
sexual in it...

Pascal