[openbeos] Re: Logo.

  • From: Pascal Goguey <pascal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:03:28 +0900

On 2002.04.20, at 12:49, Bruno G. Albuquerque wrote:

Ok, now that is enough. You guys got the most innocent logo *EVER* and
transformed it into something malicious. Give me a break.

No, the exact opposite of malicious: sexual!

Anyway, that will be the OpenBFS logo.

-Bruno

Do I really have to say that we (at least _I_) was and am still joking?

I have nothing against this logo. I wouldn't be able to create one,
and will certainly not criticize it.

As for the exagerated freudian analysis of the sexual symbols,
keep in mind that Freud himself said (forgot the real quote):
it is very frequent that a cigarette is only a cigarette.

Pascal