[openbeos] Re: Logo

  • From: "Nathan Sylvain" <optikwhite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 21:58:05 -0700

I have to agree with Michael.  I cruise as 1600x1200 and 1920x1200 and at
those resolutions, simple images(such as the feather) seem to work a lot
better.  But that is just my preference and I am sure that not everyone is
using the ridiculous resolutions I use so if some manner of allowing for
custom deskbar logo such as the interface shown in the
haiku-deskbar-logo-settings.png image could be worked into the interface, I
think that should make more a happy compromise for everyone.  The leaf,
whatever color it be, shall be the default logo until it dies or something
better comes along but for those wanting to change to something else, it
would be a trivial task to accomplish.

Alright, back to lurking I go.

Nathan