[openbeos] Re: Logo.

  • From: "James Mayfield" <cube148@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:42:23 -0500 (EST)

> >http://www.bug-br.org.br/openbfs/
> >
> >Ignore the page itself. It's just something to justify the logo. :)
>
> Dare I say 'Phallic'

Good god!! I dunno what it is with the beos community lately, but I
have heard the word phallic more times in the past 2 days
thank i have in the past 2 years.  Get you minds out of the proverbial
gutter.  Some people need stop visiting porn site or
something, because if you're pulling 'phallic' out of any shape that is
remotely rectangular then it is FAR from the fault of the
shape.   I suppose what i am saying is, outside of an obvious depiction
of a penis, the phallicness of the shape in in the mind of
the beholder. Hehehe...

Sheesh.

Anyway, phallic or not, I think it's a really good logo