[haiku] Re: Just an idea

  • From: Luposian <luposian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 15:06:21 -0700

There is ONE way this suggestion would work. You need to have an EDGE.  You
need to have a very advantageous GOAL. And you need to have a PLAN.

Simply reaching R1 will not make Haiku well known. Haiku is already everything
BeOS R5 was and more. It's got more driver support. It's been improved beyond
what BeOS was capable of. It works on newer hardware.  BeOS is dust compared to
Haiku right now.

But you have to be able to get people's attention. And the only way to do that
is to be able to do/have something other OS's can't/don't.

What is Haiku bringing to the table?

Sent from my iPhone 4S.