[openbeos] Re: Icon Contest Rating Categories

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:46:22 +0200

Zenja Solaja <solaja@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Speaking of the beta icon voting page, how come the "honey" set :
>
> http://mockuplab.blogspot.com/2006/08/honey-experience-is-started.html
> http://mockuplab.googlepages.com/Honey.png
>
> isn't available for rating?  That set is particularly sweet, and the
> author (*Mariano Viola) is making the set specifically for the Haiku icon
> contest.

Yes, I *know*! We tried to contact him several times! He just needs to make
individual transparent PNGs as required for the contest and send us an
email... We have done all we could to communicate this. I want to have the
set in the contest as well (though I'm absolutely convinced that the set
would impose huge performance issues and look not good at lower
resolutions). But I want it for food of thought/variety. But all I got is
this screen shot, which doesn't have transparent background. :-(

Best regards,
-Stephan