[haiku] Re: Haiku website theme.

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 14:32:47 -0700

(2010年05月13日 14:12), Axel Dörfler wrote:
I'm afraid If you don't tell us what graphics you created, nothing will
happen on that front.

If nothing happens it is because you don't want it to happen, not because you can't make it happen. You can simply change to another Drupal theme (there are plenty) and work your way up from that.

We obviously have no interest to remove the theme from the website (it
even says it's under the GPL if you look at the page source), and I
find it pretty ridiculous of you to ask for this because of a small
part of its artwork.

You unilaterally revoke my admin rights, you take away my website blogging permissions and you ban me from IRC and now you expect me to help you out figure this out? Do you also want a hug and kiss?

I know for sure that most of the graphics haven't been done by you
personally, and are the original work by someone else -- that you may
or may not have changed a little to fit in.

With the obvious exception of the icons, you are completely incorrect on this account; I created all the graphics myself.

If you want us to remove the color gradient from the website, I guess
that one could be replaced easily.

No, I don't want anything visually reminiscent of the design that I created to remain on the Haiku website. I think that is pretty clear.

Regards,

Jorge / aka Koki