[haiku] Haiku at the Ohio Linuxfest this weekend

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 20:31:09 -0400

Hey, everyone!

Just in case you haven't seen it mentioned on the Haiku homepage,
Haiku will be running a table at the Ohio Linuxfest this year.  If you
will be in attendance, please make sure to visit our table and talk to
us about everything Haiku.  I'll personally be demonstrating Haiku
running on a my Thinkpad X60 and X120e laptops, and I believe Mike
Summers may be bringing along his laptop as well.

Check this link for more details about our presence:

http://haiku-os.org/conference/2011_ohio_linuxfest_2011

If you haven't yet registered for OLF and you live in/around Columbus,
or are willing to make the trek to the area, the Ohio Linuxfest is
well worth the trip.  You can interact with lots of other open source
fanatics, as well as catch lots of informational and entertaining
talks.  The people organizing the Ohio Linuxfest are even having a
contest that awards a choice of prizes to the 1000th registrant!

Check out the OLF homepage for all of the information about the
educational opportunities, talks, and information about how to
register for the event.

https://ohiolinux.org

Hope to see you there!

- joe

PS: If you are attending OLF and would like to assist us at the Haiku
table, we appreciate any help we can get!