[openbeos] Re: Haiku VMware video driver in BeOS 5 PE?

  • From: "Paulo Estrela" <paulojbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:21:25 -0300

Hi Eric,

I'm using vmware 5.5.1 with beos 5 pe (5.0.1 netserver). CardID is 405. I simply copied vmware.accelerant from the latest Haiku hd image to /BeOS5PE/beos/system/add-ons/accelerants/ and vmware to /BeOS5PE/beos/system/add-ons/kernel/drivers/bin/. On serial debug file no clue about vmware. I will try to compile vmware driver for r5 target as suggested by François and Axel to see what happens.

[]'s

Paulo Estrela

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Petit" <titer@xxxxxxx>