[openbeos] Re: Haiku VMware video driver in BeOS 5 PE?

  • From: Simon Taylor <simontaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 8:49:52 +0000

Though I think it would be a great feature for Haiku to boot from an image file
I know that it isn't possible yet. I was actually talking about my problems
with R5, which does have this ability.

For whatever reason it doesn't like my 3 gig image though, perhaps because it's
fragmented?

I think I'll try another tack - are Haiku and R5 both happy to reside on
logical partitions?

Simon