[openbeos] Re: Haiku Network Preferences

  • From: <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:21:43 +0200

Hi Dario,

> i've made the network preferences gui as i wrote here:
> http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/Networks%20Preferences
>
> it needs some grafical improvement but it's not bad!!
> right now it behaves as the old one
> tell me what you think about :
> http://bluehq.altervista.org/myworkshot.png

I guess your screenshot upload got mixed somewhere, as it ends on a void.gif
image instead.
The same happens to the few .cpp files you've linked in your forum post you
made on haiku-os.it BTW.
(http://www.haiku-os.it/node/272)

Meanwhile, until you fix that issue, people can read your blog here:
http://www.bluehq.blogspot.com/
... where, in fact, another screenshot of your work is actually available this
time.

I'm not italian fluent, but you seems to say that you're in the process to move
code to new Haiku layout system, right? Or is already done?

Last but not least, are you one of Google Summer of Code 2008 applicant, as
this preflet is one of the slot proposed? If not, please consider contacting
stippi (Stephan Assmus) in order he could avoid duplicate efforts.

Philippe Houdoin.