[openbeos] Re: Haiku Network Preferences

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:29:48 -0400

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 5:21 PM,  <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I guess your screenshot upload got mixed somewhere, as it ends on a void.gif
> image instead.

It works for me.

> I'm not italian fluent, but you seems to say that you're in the process to
> move code to new Haiku layout system, right? Or is already done?

I checked the patch and it does use the layout system: good job! I
plan to finish an article about the layout system soon, so hopefully
more Haiku code can be converted to it and new development will use
it.

> Last but not least, are you one of Google Summer of Code 2008 applicant, as
> this preflet is one of the slot proposed?

He is not.

> If not, please consider contacting stippi (Stephan Assmus) in order he could
> avoid duplicate efforts.

This was my thought as well and we will need to take it into
consideration. Either way, thanks a lot for your work Casalinuovo!

Regards,
Ryan