[haiku] Re: GSoC: Writing native interfaces for ported applications

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 10:03:54 -0400

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 09:54, Christopher Humphries <redeye4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've posted my proposal for working on Media Player, and was just wondering
> if some of my ideas are too much, or if I'm missing something really vital.

This year for some reason, email notifications are not being sent out
for proposal submissions. Over the next few days, I'll make sure that
some public feedback is left on the submitted proposals.

> For some reason the online editor is determined to mess up my page layout,
> so to avoid death by layout, it's also a public Google document
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dsc8xgj_49cv7z3jfk
Don't worry about the whitespace; sounds like you're seeing melange bug 811.
http://code.google.com/p/soc/issues/detail?id=811

Thanks for submitting it early!

--mmadia