[haiku] Re: Full-time Haiku users?

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 21:36:59 +0200

On 2010-05-01 at 19:46:31 [+0200], bharat naik <bharat.2511@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was referring to the mentoring program of Apache. I meant to say, why not
> have a similar mentoring program for Haiku.

I believe that was understood. Jonas was just so kind to provide a link for
those of us who hadn't heard of the program yet.

I like the idea of a mentoring program. My only concern is that we might be
spread too thin developer-wise to really power such a program. Though it
probably doesn't harm to try. Maybe after GSoC, since I doubt that the
developers engaged there would have the time to mentor anyone else.

CU, Ingo