[haiku] Re: Full-time Haiku users?

  • From: bharat naik <bharat.2511@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 19:48:06 +0530

> I would wish that some stuff would work more reliably and some other stuff
> be
> more towards the finishing end of it's creation cycle.

    This just highlights the lack of developers in Haiku,  those who can
devote time to it regularly over a period of time. GSoC is one way to fill
this void by attracting potential developers towards Haiku. How about a
mentoring project like Apache?

     As a student, I can say with conviction that students will be attracted
towards Haiku, be it in terms of documentation,development,etc.

    Just my two cents.

Regards,
Bharat.