[openbeos] Re: Congratulations for the Access release of the Be documentation!

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 19:54:13 +0200

Hi everyone,

On 4/4/07, Donovan Schulteis <deej575@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Koki had asked me for the annotated bebook from beunited to publish on the
website, once this news was established as official.  With him gone, who
wants to take that for ownership on the Haiku-os site?

We already have the official BeBook and the BeNewsletters, so I don't
know if we need that, too. I'm in the process of converting (with a
few scripts) the HTML files such that they show the new license and
offer Google WebSearch.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald