[openbeos] Re: New front page layout

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 19:17:39 +0200

On 4/4/07, Simon Taylor <simontaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2007/04/04 Wed PM 04:13:46 GMT
> To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [openbeos] Re: New front page layout
>
> On 4/4/07, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > It's the IE transparency bug. Maybe Waldemar can look into that. :)
>
> I already searched for a solution, but since those images are inserted
> via CSS I'm stuck. I'm sorry to say this, but don't know how to work
> around the IE transparency bug in this case. :(

Is it not possible to make the PNG background white and transparent (so IE
would just show it white), or are the same images used over the top of a blue
background somewhere?

Could be quite a bit of work to fix everything, though. There are lots
of icons and different places where they are used (some are on colored
background).

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald