[openbeos] About Screen pref

  • From: Fredrik Modéen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:50:49 +0200 (CEST)

Can I change the screen pref or must it look like R5?

Thinking of adding tabs, like
One tab for dual monitors
One tab for TV out
One tab for information about your card. (Don?t know about this one though)

If someone has access to Linux and/or OSX can you drop me pictures of
their screen pref?

This is how I think I will do it.
1. Remove non generic code. Like specific code for Radeon
2. Make the pref app behave as I like it to behave.
3. Send the app to this mail for you to test. (By now we perhaps have a
plan for how Haiku will handle TV out and dual screens)
4. try to implement the Radeon and Nvidia handling so it's easy to add new
cards or change the pref app when Haiku handles dual monitors/TV-out
better (by then I would know what would be nice future to have)

--
MVH
Fredrik Modéen