[haiku-web] Thanks to Niels and request

  • From: Philippe Saint-Pierre <stpere@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 14:10:38 -0400

Hi everyone,

First, a big thank to Niels for all his hard work during those years.  I
started just recently but I appreciate nonetheless your work, Niels.

Okay, maybe you saw my post on [haiku] where I proposed my services to be a
release coordinator.  I wondered if it would be possible for me to have a
semi-private blog on haiku-os.org to host my ideas/suggestions.
Semi-private since I wouldn't want to make my ideas be considered
"officials" yet, but I would want to share with fellow devs on the project,
to get feedback.  Maybe something as simple as requiring to be logged in
read the blog.

So, if it's not technically possible, I will setup a blog elsewhere, but I
would prefer a place on haiku-os..

Thanks!

Philippe Saint-Pierre