[haiku-web] Re: Thanks to Niels and request

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 00:34:19 +0200

Philippe Saint-Pierre wrote:
> First, a big thank to Niels for all his hard work during those years.
> started just recently but I appreciate nonetheless your work, Niels.

Indeed, thanks Niels! Trac needs a new dedicated parent now...
Can you post the instructions one need to maintain it, if possible? (in
case you are still on this list)

> Okay, maybe you saw my post on [haiku] where I proposed my services
> to be a
> release coordinator.  I wondered if it would be possible for me to
> have a
> semi-private blog on haiku-os.org to host my ideas/suggestions.
> Semi-private since I wouldn't want to make my ideas be considered
> "officials" yet, but I would want to share with fellow devs on the
> project,
> to get feedback.  Maybe something as simple as requiring to be logged
> in
> read the blog.

It's a blog, it's never official. I would just say, go ahead, and use
it as is (well, if you have already blog rights, that is :-)).

Bye,
   Axel.