[haiku-web] Re: Newbie Developer Forum

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:06:34 -0700

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Urias McCullough wrote:
>> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> BTW, making the forum read-only will require installing this module:
>>>
>>> http://drupal.org/project/forum_access
>>>
>>> If someone with access to the server uploads it, I will do the
>>> configuration.
>>>

>> I do have shell login info now for webfaction, so I could conceivably
>> assist here. Unfortunately I won't be able to until tonight - so if I
>> catch you online in IRC or gmail chat after work - remind me and I'll
>> see what I can do :)
>>

> Gentle reminder. ;)

Done - it's been untar'd into the modules/ directory and is called
"forum_access".

FWIW, our storage there on the webfaction server is an absolute mess
currently - with many copies of the website renamed as different
folders :P

If I find some time later this evening, I can make a list of what the
directory structure is out there, and probably work with Daniel Weber,
and whoever else intends to maintain our Drupal installation, on what
we can archive, and what we must keep.

There's like 5 folders named "website<something>" there and there's
also a "factory" folder which I'm sure is extinct. Looks like several
compressed copies of the website from different times as well.

- Urias