[haiku-web] Newbie Developer Forum

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 08:47:00 -0700

Howdy,

The "Newbie Developer Forum" has the following notice:

*******
This forum will be closed shortly. Please post all development related
questions and/or discussion on the Haiku Development mailing list.
Subscribe | View archive
*******

It was my understanding that this forum would be discontinued; the
reasoning was that, since the devs don't follow the forums, most of the
questions go unanswered and people are simply being forwarded to the dev
mailing list instead, and that's why that notice was added.

It's been a while since then, so I am now wondering what the status of
this forum is: if the it is not going to be removed (for whatever
reason), then the above-mentioned notice does not apply and should
therefore be removed.

Cheers,

Jorge