[haiku-web] Re: Newbie Developer Forum

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:03:19 -0700

Urias McCullough wrote:
> I recall at one point years ago, all the forum content got shifted
> around without much prior discussion and that did cause some
> grumpiness ;)

If you are referring to the forum migration to Drupal, that was done
with minimal impact: all users accounts were migrated, no content was
lost and provisions were made so that all the old URLs were all
redirected to the new locations. In this case, the grumpiness would have
been caused by an extreme love for phpBB than anything else. :)

If you are referring to a different episode, then I don't know. :)

Cheers,

Jorge