[haiku-web] Re: New Template for Haiku's site

  • From: Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 13:12:50 +0200

Adriano Foschi wrote:
Why nobody answer me?
I would like suggestions to finish the drawing of the theme.
After it is completed I could finish the template in a few days...

Don't worry, you just happen to come at a moment when we suffer from a shortage of free time for most Haiku contributors. I've been there for a few years now, and i can tell you this is a slow period for the mailing lists (some coders still manage to crunch like hell). The lack of interaction must not discourage you, hopefully you'll have some answers soon.

Also, you might need to sell your idea a bit more, especially as there hasn't been any recent discussion or consensus regarding the need for a theme change in the first place ;-)

Best regards,
Alex