[haiku-web] Re: New Template for Haiku's site

  • From: Alexander von Gluck IV <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:45:53 -0500

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:24:47 +0200, Adriano Foschi <disfido@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi! My first template project was this:
>
> http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7269/haikuos.png [1]
>
> After the suggestions of mmadia I decided to remake it. He suggested
> to make a theme that reintroduces the desktop of Haiku, but maybe I
> exaggerated ;)
>  However we can decide how to modify the interface :)

EEk!  Be sure to bottom post and not top post replies, it causes havoc
in mailing lists.

Just a heads up that HaikuLove is still out there, if you want I can
provide the sources for it to you in case there is anything you want to
take from it.

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6088/haikulove.png

Thanks!
  -- Alexander von Gluck