[haiku-web] Re: [Fwd: Re: [Haiku-commits] r24542 - in haiku/trunk: . build/scripts]

  • From: "Curtis Wanner" <katisu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 22:54:27 -0400

> Sorry, but I reverted back to the original indentation. As a rule of
> thumb, you indent bullet lists (and what may be within them). "For
> Haiku", "For BeOS..." and "For Linux" are subtitles used to categorize
> the bullet lists, but are not bullets themselves, so they should not be
> indented to help visualize each group of bullets. Also, the linux
> section is not a bullet list (it's a sentence), so it should be not
> indented either.

Whatever, I understand your explanation (keep with theme), but I also feel
it doesn't look right for this page.  I find it quite disruptive to my eye
movement to have to go back to the left margin.  But I really don't find
this worth the argument you will give it.  So I'm expressing my opinion,
expect you to do it your way anyway, and leaving it at that.

Curtis