[haiku-web] Re: [Fwd: Re: [Haiku-commits] r24542 - in haiku/trunk: . build/scripts]

  • From: "Curtis Wanner" <katisu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 08:25:02 -0400

Just to clarify, I was referring to
http://www.haiku-os.org/documents/dev/getting_the_source_code.
However, I do like the changes made to that other page as well.  I modified
it a bit by including the headers in that section as part of the unordered
list.  At the very least they need to be indented from the left.  I got to
the bottom and it looked like Development Community was part of "For Linux".

Curtis