[haiku-development] Re: stop lurking! Me that is...

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 00:08:08 -0700

Hi Janne,

Janne Johansson wrote:
2007/10/29, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)

    It would be nice if the Haiku theme files that I created were added to
    this site.

    If nobody can or has the time add to the server the files that I sent,
how can get access to do it myself? I'm sorry for slacking about that, I'll get you an account if you send me an ssh pubkey so you can edit that stuff too.

Not being a dev and far from being a techie, I am afraid I don't have an ssh pubkey nor do I a clue on how to make one. Sorry...

Cheers,

Koki