[haiku-development] Re: stop lurking! Me that is...

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 22:05:28 +0200 CEST

"Janne Johansson" <icepic.dz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been following the Haiku project since Jonas
> Sundström visited my BSD conference a while ago.
>
> Since I am one of the few that has "too much" cpu/
> machines/network I offered him a box on my network,
> but the activity on it has been sparse (no offense, Jonas)
> so I thought I'd ask if anyone else has use for a compile-box
> or something haiku-related like an extra ftp/http mirror or so.

None taken! :) I've been tired lately. That box is awesome,
and I would hate to see it wasted/idle, so if someone else
can take charge and move things forward, setting up a build
factory, a torrent host (anything Haiku-related) or whatever,
that would be great.

So anyway.. looking forward to the next Slackathon! :)

/Jonas.