[haiku-development] Re: break build

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:57:58 +0200

2009/9/28 raynald lesieur <raynald.lesieur@xxxxxxxxx>:

> hi adrien,
>
> making advance only adding only B_NOT_SUPPORTED = B_ERROR in the file
> Catalog.h
>
> but now, I have this message:
>
> Cc generated/objects/dano/x86/release/tools/icu/common/umapfile.o
> /boot/home/Divers/haiku/src/libs/icu/source/common/umapfile.c:63:
> sys/mman.h: No such file or directory
>
> and break build ;...(

This is a problem related to ICU. I can't help you much on that,
unfortunately, you should ask Oliver Tappe about it instead :) (he did
all the jamfiles and other needed work for ICU)
BeOS is quite outdated and lacks some of the needed posix
compatibility needed for ICU... Might be hard to solve. You could try
building the ICU datafiles once under haiku and get them (libicu*.so)
at the right place in your generated/ tree, this way the build system
will not have to regenerate them. But this is again an unclean
solution...

good luck with that...

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy