[haiku-development] Re: break build

  • From: raynald lesieur <raynald.lesieur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:08:01 +0200

not works, because if you look in HaikuBuildCompatibility.h the
B_NOT_SUPPORTED and other define are preceded by a commentary, it certainly
isn't that simple and that another mechanism ( jam, other ) can be
manipulated to alter temporarily comments etc etc  :(

I'm not expert jam, but I like because I want to make a tool to use another
gcc ( PIC32 microcontroler ) I got to build on BeOS, but that is another
story ;-)

thanks for your help.

raynald.