[haiku-development] Re: break build

  • From: raynald lesieur <raynald.lesieur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 21:25:36 +0200

hi stephan,

I like it but I don't understand how to implement aspects connections
between drivers and terminal mode (tty, pty, etc.) and to join the functions
of blocking resources ???

I find such a facility diagram of such implementation on BSD or Linux to
better understand, if someone has this information, I am taker, thanks ;-)

regards

raynald.