[haiku-development] Re: break build

  • From: raynald lesieur <raynald.lesieur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:52:02 +0200

hi adrien,

making advance only adding only B_NOT_SUPPORTED = B_ERROR in the file
Catalog.h

but now, I have this message:

Cc generated/objects/dano/x86/release/tools/icu/common/umapfile.o
/boot/home/Divers/haiku/src/libs/icu/source/common/umapfile.c:63:
sys/mman.h: No such file or directory

and break build ;...(

I think that only under BeOS  because it works on Linux.

And I prefer BeOS to build ... because haiku has no serial port management
that I use much electronics work (standard serial port or USB) and Linux
isn't as simple as programming BeOS ;-)

thanks for your help.

raynald.