[haiku-development] Re: Video Problem

  • From: Matt <laceysnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:23:41 +0000

2008/10/30 Stefano Ceccherini <stefano.ceccherini@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2008/10/30 Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> Seems that it does not in mine then. My monitor's native resolution is
>> 1680x1050 and the biggest resolution I can pick with the VESA driver is
>> 1400x1050, so the graphics get a bit distorted.
>
> Yeah. I've seen that happen on other laptops too, and it's unfortunate.

How do I find out what drivers have been loaded for various parts of
hardware? I assume it used the nVidia driver on my laptop because I
can run 1680x1050, I also get sound support and Axel asked me to see
what driver it was using.

What's the state with wireless in Haiku atm? I was looking at trying
to port the FBSD wireless driver for my device but I don't know how
much (if any) support there is for 802.11xx in Haiku so far.