[haiku-development] Re: Video Problem

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:48:02 -0200

Gerald Zajac wrote:

Is it possible that the cause of this problem also caused the problem described by Bruno on Oct 27 in his message entitled "Weird Process Controller Behavior"?

I don't think this is the case as, in my specific case, I have plenty of video memory (2 video cards with 512 Mb of video memory each although only one is actually used by Haiku, even with both being mapped to the PCI address space) and I am running a resolution of 1400 x 1050 (BTW, does VESA support widescreen resolutions at all?).

-Bruno