[haiku-development] Re: The next release

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 10:43:17 -0700

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 2:40 AM, Richie Nyhus-Smith
<richienyhus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To the Haiku Inc board members, any news on manual QA testing? Automated
Cucumber testing could be controlled by the same infrastructure, which would
help considerably in testing of the snapshots. Explaining that the snapshot
is a quality assurance target and not a proper release would help end users
understand how the two differ.

Not sure I fully understand what Haiku, Inc's role is in that
decision... are we looking to purchase something?

- Urias