[haiku-development] Re: Testing alpha3 software and outside Dependancy's.

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 15:56:06 +0000

scottmc wrote:
On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 6:04 AM, Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have started auditing haikuware, Bebits and a few other sites are next. I
am leaving notifications on applications about wether they should or should

Please don't.  Those comments stay there for YEARS.  So even after
they'd been fixed, people will still see your comments.  Try emailing
the authors rather than cluttering the comments.

-scottmc

I will remove/edit my comments when the applications are fixed. what other method of fair warning could be offered ?

 Sean