[haiku-development] Re: Test app_server

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 11:03:34 +0200

Joseph Groover <looncraz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Back in the day there was a test app_server which would run as a
> client
> application for testing various tidbits.  Would someone in the know
> please inform me as to where I could acquire said package, and also
> if
> it would be fitting for decorator testing ( with or without
> modifications ).

You're probably looking for the "install-test-apps" target which will
put everything in place (unless it's currently broken as Adrien
worried). And yes, there is a "test_app_server" target, too, and yes,
it's totally misplaced in src/tests/servers/app ;-)
In that directory you'll also find a lot of useful apps to start within
the test environment,
Oh, and there is also a "NOTES" file in that folder which you might be
interested in; the "run" script also has some handy options.

Bye,
   Axel.