[haiku-development] Re: Test app_server

  • From: Joseph Groover <looncraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 03:12:22 -0500

There is no test_app_server target in trunk that I can find. src/tests/servers/app/NOTES says to use

install-test=apps' pseudo-target, which does not work either.

I'm assuming this was removed at some point, or the code for the test_app_server is misplaced and well hidden.

Thanks for the input, though!

--The loon

jam the test_app_server target. It works well for decorators (you have to run a terminal inside it to use the setdecor command IIRC). The only problem is it's broken everytime someone needs it. So you have to start by fixing it.