[haiku-development] Re: Task list for alpha 1

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 08:46:49 -0700

Hi Humdinger,

Humdinger wrote:
> Jorge G. Mare wrote:
>
>> But this site is only for the purpose of translation the guide, right?
>>

> It will also be the place for changes and additions to the original English.
> There are fewer possibilities to mess things up if it's all at one place
> instead of
> adapting to changed pages when continuously import/merge/resolve things from
> SVN.

OK, so the site will be used to maintain both the original English and
all the translation. Cool! Know that, now my question is this: will we
want to use this site also for visitors who just come to read the guide?
I assume not, but I want to make sure that I am not making the wrong
assumption. :)

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki